Community Manager (Creator Program) H/F - Full time Internship
FULL TIME INTERNSHIP
MINIMUM 5 MONTHS
Creator’s Program team members come from all parts of the world. This colorful and international squad is made of people with diverse backgrounds, backstories, but one common goal: help YouTube’s most influential creators, thrive and succeed on other platforms.
Our team is getting bigger every month, and we’re looking for people who spend hours on the internet, love social media or have amazing skills in video editing, memes and jokes.
Enduring cold temperatures, having an original haircut or loving mexican food is a big plus if you want to join the team, but it isn’t mandatory.
If you’re extroverted, outgoing and have a great sense of humour, you’ll feel at home !
Apply now !
Your main tasks will include:
- Participating in and presiding over the management of several Facebook pages
- Creating and leading fan groups and helping to create engaged communities
- Proposing ideas for new content and interactions within the community
- Actively monitoring social media for new content to post to our groups and pages
- Preparing reports regarding the above
- Have a degree in or are currently studying communications
- Have previous experience (internship or professional) in community management
- Have an excellent command of English
- Have a thorough grasp of all things social media and would like to invest in an ambitious project
- Are creative, curious, and flexible while remaining organized and meticulous. You have strong communication skills and a good sense of humor.