Chief of Staff (CEO) M/F - CDI
We’re looking for a Chief of Staff, working directly with one of our CEOs, at the heart of our strategy and development, to ensure the success of Jellysmack.
This position is a unique opportunity to be at the forefront of Jellysmack’s exponential growth and international expansion. It’s a real challenge and an amazing opportunity to take on new responsibilities and contribute to our growth.
This role alongside the CEO will be in charge of helping and managing our roadmap and processes in a very dynamic and international environment, working closely with the operational teams.
Your principal assignments will include:
- Support the CEO in cross departmental projects by implementing processes and making sure the vision is aligned with the operational needs,
- Manage and pilot a transformation roadmap that includes diverse projects in order to participate to the growth of Jellysmack,
- Drive large-scale transformation projects with high business impact,
- Create written support guides made for multiple interlocutors (internal and external),
- Support the Executive team in the development of the long term strategy of the company,
- Manage the daily operations of one of our CEOs (meetings, decision making, board materials, presentations and much more),
- Manage requests and/or needs expressed from internal stakeholders,
- Monitor company’s performance through accurate and relevant KPIs, thus enriching the decision capabilities of Management and Leadership team members.
- Previous experience in a consulting role (3-5 years) in a top-tier consulting firm
- Highly organized, hard-working with a strong work ethic
- High-level thinker, you are also detail-oriented when executing on projects
- Natural ability to get things done. You qualify as an “doer”.
- Analytics background: at ease working with a large set of Financial and operational numbers (P&Ls, budgets, KPIS)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Bilingual in English and French