Content Strategist Beauty Studio / M/F (CDI)
Beauty Studio is a team of Editors, Directors, Community Managers and Writers, responsible for running the most modern and innovative Beauty pages on social networks.
More than 40 million people follow us, share our advice and learn from our creative, colorful and visionary videos.
Between Beauty Hacks, Boys Do It Too, Beauty Wow, Crowned Ladies and Beautylicious, the Beauty Studio Family continues to innovate and offer new formats. Every month, we produce hundreds of videos for our millions of fans around the world. Every month we chat and interact with them, to find out what they like and what they would like to see. And every month, our community grows, gets stronger and learns more!
If you want to participate in a positivity revolution, see life in color and aspire to always do better, then you are made to join our team as a Content Strategist!
Your main task is to Develop new strategies to increase the performance of beauty pages across all platforms and make sure the content is posted correctly.
What you will be doing:
- Pitch ideas based on overperforming statistics for our beauty pages and help develop new formats
- Develop and challenge publishing strategy (timing, content evolution, long-term performance etc.)
- Monitor pages performance and build KPI reports to provide adequate content suggestions
- Oversee the work of publishing coordinators and community managers
- Work with tech and data teams to develop further analytical tools
Your profile :
- You are a graduate of a school or university in the fields of business, engineering, communication or marketing
- You have a previous 2+ years experience in content strategy and in team management
- You have strong analytical skills and are very comfortable with numbers and data,
- You are passionate about social networks and passionate about beauty content
- All the social media platforms have no secrets for you
- You are bilingual English
- You are recognized for your organization, your rigor and your interpersonal skills
- You know how to work in a team as well as on your own
- Fun and creative spirit