Creator Partnership Internship Full time - M/F -
Jellysmack is opening up a new role to work alongside our Lead Creator Partnerships Manager. This role is a unique opportunity to:
- Join the team who are at the forefront of the Creator Programs growth
- You will be in charge of finding new business within the Talent/Creator economy
- Lead conversations and build strong long lasting relationships with key players in the Social Media Landscape
- Develop existing projects and support the teams exponential growth
Your daily missions will include:
● Identify influencers with whom partnerships should be established (Youtubers and production studios)
● Contacting and establishing firm links with high profile partners and developing Jellysmacks client portfolio.
● Monitor results, analyse and track performance using tools created by Jellysmack and 3rd party resources.
● Drafting of various documents (e.g. presentations) etc.
● Ensuring synergy between the different departments and offices (US and France)
● Keeping track of trending topics on Social Media and using your relational skills to generate new business opportunities.
- With a BAC +4/5 degree, (Postgraduate, or Masters placement year)
- You are recognised for your negotiating and tenacity when discussing high stake projects.
- Must live and breath social media, with a big passion for YouTube content creators
- Excellent French and English speaking and writing skills
- You have good interpersonal skills and are comfortable and confident in creating social links with the various influencers / stakeholders in the entertainment industry.
- You have strong values with the ability to captivate and create strong long lasting relationships.