Creator Partnership Spanish/English (bilingual) M/F - Full-time Internship
The Creator’s Program team members come from all parts of the world (France, Bulgaria, Russia, Kosovo, England, Spain…). This colorful and international squad is made of people with diverse backgrounds, but one common goal: help YouTube’s most influential creators, thrive and succeed on other platforms.
The team has grown rapidly over the past few months, and we are still on look out for people who spend hours on the internet, with a keen interest in social media, or those who have amazing video editing skills, meme creation and jokes.
Enduring cold temperatures, having an original haircut or loving mexican food is a big plus if you want to join the team, but it isn’t mandatory.
If you’re extroverted, outgoing and have a great sense of humour, you’ll feel at home !
Apply now !
Fore more information about our Creator Program => https://www.jellysmack.com/creators/index.html
Jellysmack is opening up a new role to work alongside our Lead Creator Partnerships Manager. This role is a unique opportunity to:
- Join the team who are at the forefront of the Creator Programs growth
- You will be in charge of finding new business within the Talent/Creator economy
- Lead conversations and build strong long lasting relationships with key players in the Social Media Landscape
- Develop existing projects and support the teams exponential growth
- Identify influencers with whom partnerships should be established (Youtubers and production studios)
- Contacting and establishing firm links with high profile partners and developing Jellysmacks client portfolio.
- Monitor results, analyse and track performance using tools created by Jellysmack and 3rd party resources.
- Drafting of various documents (e.g. presentations) etc.
- Ensuring synergy between the different departments and offices (US and France)
- Keeping track of trending topics on Social Media and using your relational skills to generate new business opportunities.
- With a BAC +4/5 degree, (Postgraduate, or Masters placement year)
- You are recognised for your negotiating and tenacity when discussing high stake projects.
- Must live and breath social media, with a big passion for YouTube content creators
- Excellent Spanish and French (Bilingual)
- You have good interpersonal skills and are comfortable and confident in creating social links with the various influencers / stakeholders in the entertainment industry.
- You have strong values with the ability to captivate and create strong long lasting relationships.