Creator Partnerships Coordinator - Netherlands
The Creator Partnerships Coordinator will play a key role in expanding and executing Jellysmack’s Creator Partnership Program. S/he will work strategically to source potential partners, support the team in brokering deals with new partners, as well as help facilitate the overall workflow of nearly every step of the outreach and negotiation process.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, has the ability to take on and learn from new challenges, and can very quickly generate creative solutions to obstacles that may arise, independently. S/he should have a passion for digital media and business development - and must be capable of working collaboratively.
This role will be based out of the Netherlands, reporting into the Partnerships Manager.
- Identify and source new potential prospects for the various opportunities in the Creator Program
- Provide administrative support for the Partnership team throughout the outreach & negotiation process, especially as it pertains to agreements with creators and their representatives
- Cultivate strong relationships with creators and their representatives across the digital ecosystem
- Maintain effective communication with internal teams - finding timely solutions to resolve issues and challenges
- Manage the team’s pipeline/CRM, as well as assist in all key reporting metrics in a timely and meticulous fashion
- Degree - Bachelors or Masters
- 1-3 years experience in the influencer space, entertainment, development, or representation
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Passion for the digital ecosystem and familiarity with top-tier influencers and major social platforms
- Existing relationships with digital talent is a plus
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Highly detailed, organized, and planning-oriented, with exceptional follow-through, initiative, and time management skills
- Independent, self-motivated
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment