Data Analyst M/F - CDI
Jellysmack helps social media Creators reach their full potential using technology and data. Our recipe for success is based on the quality of our content, but also on the unique technology built around products operating at all levels. These tools, powered by analytics and AI, allow our content teams to detect and publish promising content, understand trends, analyze performances, and much more!
At Jellysmack, we believe that diversity and inclusion are a driving force so don't hesitate and come enrich our tech teams!
To support and participate in the growth of the company, we are searching for talented Data Analysts to join our fast-growing Data department (20+ people).
As a Data Analyst, you will join a team of 10+ analysts and you will be the gatekeeper for the organization’s data so stakeholders can understand data and use it to make strategic business decisions.
Integrated to a Tech entity of more than 60 people, you’ll work in Scrum mode alongside with business users, developers, QA, data scientists and business analysts.
Depending on your profile, you’ll collaborate with different departments (Content, Sales, Creator Program, Growth, Finance) on various projects including performance analysis of our channels, content suggestion, audience analysis, performance marketing, process optimisation, etc.
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the Social Media landscape, participate in large-scale projects in an international environment (US and Europe) and develop an expertise on social media that you can build on throughout your career.
- Translate business request into a data analysis
- Clean and prepare data to compute KPIs and perform analysis,
- Analyse datasets to uncover trends, patterns and insights to help decision making (help guide the business’s strategic planning, use existing data to forecast future performance, etc.)
- Provide charts and visualization to describe the data in support of Business Analysts
- Build and maintain dashboards
Document various processes so that other members of the organization understand how insights were gathered.
Jellysmack’s technical Stack:
- Language : Python
- Databases : Aurora, Redshift, ElasticSearch on AWS
- Librairies : Pandas, numpy, SQLAlchemy,...
- Visualisation : PowerBI, plotly
- Environment : We use Pycharm / VSCode and Jupyter but we’re open to anything!
- Master’s degree with minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Solid quantitative and analytical skills and knowledgeable in statistics (AB testing, hypothesis testing, regression, ..)
- Strong skills in SQL and python for data analysis
- Proficiency in data modeling and knowledgeable in database performances
- Strong data visualisation skills and proficiency in at least one tool (PowerBI, Tableau, Looker, ..)
- Highly organised and able to prioritise effectively
- Fluency in at least three languages among the following : English, Kosovar, French, Corse or Python (we do have teams and analysts that can speak all those languages).
- HR call interview
- Technical test to take home followed by a debrief with the technical Lead
- Last call interview with the VP of Data
Welcome to Jellysmack! :)
What’s it like to work at Jellysmack?
- Attractive salary for the right candidate
- Remote working possible (working in the offices also possible - depending on the sanitary situation)
- Dedicated time every week to learn with your peers and improve your skills
“Tech Friday Party” : Dedicated time every sprint to work on innovation, work on your own projects, whatever you want to explore!
- Possibility to work one day on a social or environmental cause during your work hours, paid by Jellysmack thanks to our partner vendredi.