Data Quality Analyst M/F - CDI
Jellysmack helps social media Creators reach their full potential using technology and data. Our recipe for success is based on the quality of our content, but also on the unique technology built around products operating at all levels. These tools, powered by analytics and AI, allow our content teams to detect and publish promising content, understand trends, analyze performances, and much more!
At Jellysmack, we believe that diversity and inclusion are a driving force so don't hesitate and come enrich our tech teams!
To support and participate in the growth of the company, we are searching for a talented Data Quality Analyst to join our fast-growing Data department (20+ people).
As a Data Quality Analyst, you will be responsible for monitoring and improving data quality within the company. You'll focus on solutions to solve data quality issues and contribute to building a data quality roadmap.
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the Social Media landscape, participate in large-scale projects in an international environment (US and Europe) and develop an expertise on social media that you can build on throughout your career.
Monitoring and reviewing data that is generated, checking for completion and accuracy
Data cleaning : identifying and resolving any data quality issues
- Create and maintain common data dictionaries and tools or methods that support data standards
- Developing data quality best practice guidelines and providing user training.
- Providing ad-hoc support to ensure that best practice is followed.
- Addressing the root cause of data inconsistencies and recommending improvements.
- Develop good relationships with users across the company and interact with them to identify data domains and data owners.
- Ensuring that the business has access to complete and accurate data to support decision making.
Measuring and reporting to management on the progress of data quality improvement.
Jellysmack’s technical Stack:
- Language : Python
- Databases : Aurora, Redshift, ElasticSearch on AWS
- Librairies : Pandas, numpy, SQLAlchemy,...
- Visualisation : PowerBI, plotly
- Environment : We use Pycharm / VSCode and Jupyter but we’re open to anything!
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree with minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role
- You have a solid background in SQL and hands on experience with data management and data quality tools.
- You're well-versed in technical and functional designs for databases, ETL and reporting.
- Ability to review, analyse and manage large volumes of data.
- Outstanding attention to detail and a meticulous approach to work.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong problem-solving ability & analytical thinking.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise effectively.
- Aptitude for analysis and reporting.
- Experience with Data catalog solutions, Data lineage solutions, Data quality frameworks and Dashboarding Solutions (PowerBI, Looker, Tableau, etc.)
- HR call interview
- Interview with the VP of Data
Welcome to Jellysmack! :)
What’s it like to work at Jellysmack?
- Attractive salary for the right candidate
- Remote working possible (working in the offices also possible - depending on the sanitary situation)
- Dedicated time every week to learn with your peers and improve your skills
“Tech Friday Party” : Dedicated time every sprint to work on innovation, work on your own projects, whatever you want to explore!
- Possibility to work one day on a social or environmental cause during your work hours, paid by Jellysmack thanks to our partner vendredi.