Data Steward M/F - CDI
Jellysmack helps social media Creators reach their full potential using technology and data. Our recipe for success is based on the quality of our content, but also on the unique technology built around products operating at all levels. These tools, powered by analytics and AI, allow our content teams to detect and publish promising content, understand trends, analyze performances, and much more!
At Jellysmack, we believe that diversity and inclusion are a driving force so don't hesitate and come enrich our tech teams!
To support and participate in the growth of the company, we are searching for a talented Data Steward to join our fast-growing Data department (20+ people).
As a Data Steward, you will be responsible for monitoring and improving data governance and quality on a specific data domain with data coming from Monday. You'll participate to create and enforce standards and policies with the Lead Data Governance, making sure they’re applied on your perimeter.
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the Social Media landscape, participate in large-scale projects in an international environment (US and Europe) and develop an expertise on social media that you can build on throughout your career.
- Define and maintain Monday architecture and pilot data collection ensuring governance and quality standards are met.
Monitoring and reviewing data that is generated, checking for completion, consistency and accuracy.
- Ensuring that the business has access to complete and accurate data to support decision making.
Data cleansing : identifying and reporting any data quality issues around data generated from tools.
- Keeping data dictionaries up to date on your scope.
- Ensuring best practices and providing user training.
- Addressing the root cause of data inconsistencies and recommending improvements.
- Act as an ambassador for the Data Quality on your perimeter.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science or Data with minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong problem-solving ability & analytical thinking.
- Outstanding attention to detail and a meticulous approach to work.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of Monday is ideal.
- Experience with Data catalog solutions and Data quality frameworks is a plus.
- Proficiency in SQL or willing to learn.
- HR call interview
- Interview with the VP of Data
Welcome to Jellysmack! :)
What’s it like to work at Jellysmack?
- Attractive salary for the right candidate
- Remote working possible (working in the offices also possible - depending on the sanitary situation)
- Dedicated time every week to learn with your peers and improve your skills
“Tech Friday Party” : Dedicated time every sprint to work on innovation, work on your own projects, whatever you want to explore!
- Possibility to work one day on a social or environmental cause during your work hours, paid by Jellysmack thanks to our partner vendredi.