Happiness Manager (Creator Program) M/F - CDD
The Creator’s Program team members come from all parts of the world (France, Bulgaria, Russia, Kosovo, England, Spain…). This colorful and international squad is made of people with diverse backgrounds, but one common goal: help YouTube’s most influential creators, thrive and succeed on other platforms.
The team has grown rapidly over the past few months, and we are still on look out for people who spend hours on the internet, with a keen interest in social media, or those who have amazing video editing skills, meme creation and jokes.
If you’re extroverted, outgoing and have a great sense of humour, you’ll feel at home !
Apply now !
- Dive into one of the most critical processes of our operations in the fastest-growing tech company in the Social Media landscape.
- We are currently implementing a marketplace to scale our operations and we need an Happiness Manager to make sure that the 1000+ contractors workforce that will accept missions on the marketplace are happy.
- This mission requires to define, implement and embody the role of Happiness manager. You will have to find the best approach to federate this community, get in touch with them, foster good collaboration and make sure that they feel part of a community.
What you will be doing:
- Create, manage and embody the Happiness strategy (tips, meetup, workshops…)
- Design a scalable way to get in touch with our freelancers, identify and fulfil their needs (ability to define processes, to use different tools such as videos, photos, forum…)
- Align your strategy with the Purchasing department goals
- Foster a great and fruitful community spirit
- Being the point of contact for all the freelancers population in the marketplace
- Previous experience in internal communication / Happiness management
- Passionate about people
- Open minded and curious
- Natural ability to get things done. You qualify as a “doer”.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Written, verbal and presentation skills
- Fluent in english