Head of EU Compensation & Benefits - M/F (CDI)
The HR team's positions are as varied as the career paths, the prerequisites as different as each person's qualities, but what unites us is this selfless desire to take Jellysmack forward with discretion and efficiency. Never stingy in our efforts, always anxious to make everyone's daily life easier, we make up a team of people with a big heart. Joining the HR team means joining a panel of varied personalities, close to the field and the Jellysmackers, personalities with intellectual flexibility, pro-active, innovative, and with a good communicative mood.
Jellysmack is hiring a Head of EU Compensation & Benefits to support the growth of our Talents.
Conceptualize and drive the EU Area total rewards philosophy and guiding principles aligned and integrated with the company culture to support the business and talent acquisition strategies to attract, engage and retain our people.
Your missions will include:
- Set the vision for, design, and develop a EU benefits strategy that meets the company’s competitive needs.
- Develop and build relationships with key operational business and functional leaders so that strategies reflect the needs of the organization.
- Provide relevant compensation and benefits data and trend information to HR partners and business executives to help drive key talent and organizational decisions.
- Strategically partner with People leadership on compensation best practices.
- Lead the compensation analysis efforts for emerging new countries in the EU area.
- Work closely with finance leaders, as appropriate, to ensure effective decision-making, budget, and execution of all benefits.
- Manage the Payroll & Admin Manager dedicated to the EU Area (500 people today growing to 800 by the end of the year) and be involved in the team’s development if it’s needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, or a related field, is required.
- At least 5+ years in building and driving competitive global compensation and benefits strategies.
- Experience in an international environment, specifically in Europe (primarily France) is required.
- Skilled at building collaborative relationships at all levels of the organization to solve problems and implement solutions.
- Must have strong english language skills