Lead Community Manager (Creator Program) H/F - Full time
We continue to recruit and have adapted our recruitment process. All our interviews, as well as on-boarding, are now conducted in full remote.
Do you spend hours thinking about concepts for social media? Do you have a passion for premium well executed social media strategies? Are you the type of person that like to break the rules and innovate? Well look no further! The Creator Program team members come from all parts of the world. This colorful and international squad is made of people with diverse backgrounds, backstories, but one common goal: help YouTube’s most influential creators, thrive and succeed on other platforms.
Our team is getting bigger every month, and we’re looking for people who spend hours on the internet, love social media or have amazing skills in video editing, memes and jokes.
Enduring cold temperatures, having an original haircut or loving mexican food is a big plus if you want to join the team, but it isn’t mandatory.
If you’re extroverted, outgoing and have a great sense of humour, you’ll feel at home !
Apply now !
Your main tasks will include:
- Managing a team of creative Community Managers
- Ability to motivate a team and lead with a positive attitude
- Managing and leading the ever growing Creator Program's on-boarding process
- Creating and leading fan groups and helping to create engaged communities
- Bilingual ability, in both English and French
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Proposing ideas for new content and interactions within the community
- Actively monitoring social media for new content to post to our groups and pages
- Preparing reports weekly and monthly reports to support the Creator Programs development
- Participating in and presiding over the management of several Facebook pages
- A social Media lover with a demonstrated ability to create successful campaigns
- Have a degree in communications, media, or data and information technology
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years experience in community management
- Excellent English and French communication
- Have a thorough grasp of all things social media
- Are creative, curious, and flexible while remaining organized and meticulous. You have strong communication skills and a good sense of humor.
- Previous experience with analytics and social media data