Operations Chief of Staff (Creator Program) H/F - CDI
Creator’s Program team members come from all parts of the world. This colorful and international squad is made of people with diverse backgrounds, backstories, but one common goal: help YouTube’s most influential creators, thrive, and succeed on other platforms.
Our team is getting bigger every month, and we’re looking for people who spend hours on the internet, love social media, or have amazing skills in video editing, memes, and jokes.
Today, we’re looking for an Operations Chief of Staff that will be able to pursue the development of this pole alongside the Director of Operations of the Creator Program.
Enduring cold temperatures, having an original haircut, or loving Mexican food is a big plus if you want to join the team, but it isn’t mandatory.
If you’re extroverted, outgoing, and have a great sense of humor, you’ll feel at home! Apply now!
Your principal assignments will include:
- Organize and structure the operations of the Creator Program by supporting the COO.
- Create written support guides made for multiple interlocutors (internal and external).
- Coordinate operations between the different departments: content, sales (US and French team), acquisition, HR, tech, and business analysts.
- Manage and pilot a transformation roadmap that includes diverse projects in order to develop the growth of the Creator program.
- Drive large-scale transformation projects with high business impact.
- Deploy and manage “people and organizations” transformation projects: job desc., career track, perf. review, promotion criteria, incentive systems, training materials, ...
- Has previous experience in a consulting role (2-4 years) in a top-tier consulting firm
- Has already taken part in the scaling of large digital projects in a fast dynamic environment
- Graduated from top-tier Business or Engineering School
- Has a good understanding of social networks
- Is organized, hard-working with a strong work ethic
- Has an analytics background, problem-solving skills driven with a business mindset
- Has strong people skills with the ability to lead on certain projects
- Is able to coordinate with different levels of coworkers from CEO to employee
- Has strong communication skills
- Has an excellent level of English both verbal and written
- Having worked previously on people & organization transformation is a plus