Jellysmack helps Creators reach their full potential using technology and data. Jellysmack’s recipe for success is based on the quality of our content, but also on the unique technology built around products operating at all levels. These tools, powered by AI, allow our content teams to publish, understand trends, analyze results, and much more.
As a Product Manager, you will lead the strategy, roadmap and backlog of one our squads to answer the following questions :
- How to detect the most promising Creators among the millions that exist across all platforms?
- How to optimize videos efficiently across platforms ? How to gain time to allow Creators to focus on creating more content ?
- How to fast track the Creators growth to make them reach their full potential as fast as possible? How to help them monetize their audience and diversify their revenue streams?
- How to maximize monetization potential of Creators, helping them by focusing on platforms and content that works?
You will :
- Define and execute the strategy, roadmap and backlog of your squad (developers and data scientists)
- Lead collaboration between engineering, design, data science, video editors, community managers, and Creators
- Deeply understand Creators and how Jellysmack can best help them grow their business
- Articulate a clear and compelling vision and ensure that everyone knows and cares about the vision
- Track, analyze, and understand users’ behaviors and prioritizes accordingly
- Work with the squad to refine and improve the development process
- Represent the product vision at agile ceremonies
- Follow-up the sprints and make sure that functional scope is respected
- 5+ years as Product Manager / Product Owner
- Experience managing technical software products from infancy to scale
- Technical skills e.g., ability to gain an in-depth understanding of software systems and data science
- Experience defining and driving product and go-to-market strategies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems
- You’re a creative product thinker who loves collaborating across the company with engineering, editors, design, and stakeholders
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a user’s frustration
- Professional English level