Product Manager Video M/F - CDI (Levallois-Perret)
Jellysmack helps Creators reach their full potential using technology and data. Jellysmack's recipe for success is based on the quality of our content, but also on the unique technology built around products operating at all levels. These tools, powered by AI, allow our content teams to publish, understand trends, analyze results, and much more.
As a Product Manager of the Edit Squad, you will lead the strategy and the roadmap to help editors and creators focus on the creative part only by building products to automate the editing up front, and by providing tools and plugins to editors to speed up steps which cannot be automated.
- Define and execute the strategy and roadmap for automating video editing across platforms.
- Lead collaboration between engineering, design, data science, video editors, and Creators.
- Deeply understand Creators and how Jellysmack can best help them grow their business.
- Articulate a clear and compelling vision and ensure that everyone knows and cares about the vision.
- Track, analyze, and understand users’ behaviors and prioritizes accordingly.
- Work with the squad to refine and improve the development process.
- 3+ years Product Management or founder experience
- Solid knowledge about video editing
- Experience managing technical software products from infancy to scale
- Technical skills e.g., ability to gain an in-depth understanding of software systems and data science
- Experience defining and driving product and go-to-market strategies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems
- You’re a creative product thinker who loves collaborating across the company with engineering, editors, design, and stakeholders
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a user’s frustration
- Professional English level
What’s it like to work at Jellysmack?
We are divided into squads for more agility, efficiency, and innovation.
We strive for:
- Positivity: We always look at the brighter side of life and create optimistic, wholesome, and sometimes cringe content.
- Agility: Quick feet, quick minds, we adapt, adjust, and thrive no matter what challenges we face.
- Stand out: We come in all shapes and sizes, we’re unconventional, pro-active, fresh, and enlight what’s special.
- Innovation: We always strive for more, thinking about how we can improve, reinvent, push further.